The 3rd Annual & International Galway Tattoo Show. A show that will showcase the very best in Irish Tattooing and blend it with a fantastic international artist list from all over the world. the show boasts nearly 100 tattoo artists at the top of their game along with bands, acts, stand up comedy, and art gallery and a market. There's even a kids area, so all the family can come and join in!
The Galway Tattoo Show is 70% invite only with 30% of the space open to application. Artists who attended the previous year are given first refusal on space. Once we have established how much space is left after our returning artists we will open up to new applications in April / May.
If wish to apply to work the Galway Tattoo Show, please send us pictures or links of your 'best' work to firstname.lastname@example.org
New Applications are accepted on the following basis:
* The standard of work and of your portfolio which must be of a very high professional standard
* The genre or style of you tattoo in. The Galway Tattoo Show seeks to showcase the best in all styles of tattooing and we try and ensure that all styles are represented well. We have a limited amount of space for each category of tattooing.
WHEN SHOULDN'T YOU APPLY?
* If you do not work in a professional tattoo studio
* If you work at home, in a kitchen, bedroom or anywhere else outside a professional studio.
* If you do not use an authorised clinical waste company to dispose of your clinical waste
* If you work in a studio, but your work is not of a high standard